Monday 27 June 2011

Oh Canada...



Excited to show you the pieces I created for a beautiful little group show in Toronto, Canada which opens this week. I was invited by my lovely friend Margie, from Resurrection Fern to take part in a show she has curated on the theme of birds.

The show is titled 'Winged Migration' and features the work of:
and me!

These ladies are all incredibly talented and I can trust with Margie at the helm, this will be wonderful show to visit if you can...sadly I can't :( .
Open June 29th - July 24th.
Bookhou, 798 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Canada.

And here are my contributions, 4 Canadian birds: blue jay, canadian warbler, chicadee and towhee. These items will also be added to my shops very shortly.


1 comment:

Margie Oomen said...

the show has been so well received.
The birdies are as excited as the lovely people coming to see them.
thanks so much for taking part.